Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Sweet plagiat...

Words cannot describe how much I love and care for you. You are so loveable and so damn sweet!

I was glad the day you came into my life. You showed me so much love and tenderness, it was unbelievable.

We must hold on to what we have, and nurture it with the utmost care and affection. Let's love each other like there is no tomorrow.

And, in case you ever forget, I am loving you more and more each day, and will continue to do so for the rest of my life.

You make me feel so happy,
You make me laugh so much,
And I still get those butterflies
Every time we touch

You've soothed my broken heart,
And rescued me from pain,
I love the way you love me
And make me feel special again

So, thank you for being you,
For being my best friend,
I hope we'll always be together,
And that our love will never end

[Dari seseorang who love me n give her love to me... love you too... gak peduli ini jiplakan dari mana... but its so sweet honey... thanks my dear!]

No comments: